Skip to main content
Embedding Loom Videos
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans
We support embedding videos from Loom as well as Youtube, Vimeo, and you can even embed from Google drive videos.
Get embed link from Loom
- In Loom, click Share > Embed
- Copy the embedded code to a document (not Stacker)
- Extract just the URL:
How to use the embed link
Once you have the embed URL, there are two ways you can use this in your layout, either by adding this into a field on your datasource or pasting this directly into the embed widget.
- Click in detail layout
- Click Edit Layout
- Drag embed widget into the layout
- Select from field (if the embed URL has been added to the base)
- Select from URL (if you want to paste the URL directly into Stacker)
- Choose a title
- Choose the height of the embed
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts