Skip to main content
Importing data from CSV
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans
Stacker Tables allow you to create new tables by importing your CSV files.
- Your CSV file must have a header column.
- You can import only to new Stacker Tables.
- Your CSV files cannot exceed 20mb
- Click Manage fields and data
- Select the + sign next to the table names
- Click Import from CSV
- Drag a .csv file into the uploader
- Rename the file if required
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts