Stacker allows you to create instant apps you can use to share data and interact with customers, partners, students, staff or anyone else.
You can set rules around who can see and edit your data. This allows users to login, access, update and create data that is relevant to them.
Build the internal tools that are crucial for your workflows. This might be a project management tool, an app to track job applicants or a cross-team collaboration hub.
Allocate different roles to different users, for example - managers, clients and customers experience your app according to the rules you have set.
You can build almost anything in Stacker - companies such as TED, Mozilla and Adobe have used Stacker to build apps including:
- Self-service portals for customers and clients
- Workflow apps for their team
- Collaboration tools for partners
- Vendor apps for updating information
- Project portals for working with clients
- Internal databases for teams
|Key Features||Stacker Tables: Creating a new table|
|How to use Stacker: Quickstart Guide||Importing Data: Airtable|
|Importing Data: Google Sheets|