Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on All plans
The navigation bar is how your users find their way around your app. It contains all the pages the user can access in the app.
You can customize the navigation:
Edit Navigation bar
- Click App Settings
- Click Navigation
- Reorder the menu by dragging menu items
- Any items placed at the top of the navigation will become the home page, users will land on this page when they log into the app
- Click on the pencil icon to rename the menu item
- Your changes will be automatically saved and will not affect the name of the table in your datasource
- You can reset the name at any time by clicking on the pencil again
Choose menu icon
- Choose a menu icon to be displayed for easier reference on your navigation bar
Roles in Navigation
- If Roles are enabled in your app you can apply this to the menu items
- This will limit which user roles has access to the menu items
Here in our Property app, we have chosen to toggle off the role of Client for one of our menu items. This means that any one in our client role will not have access to that table when they log into the app.
|Set up User Roles||Users: Overview|