Skip to main content
Applying table data filters
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
Apply data filters to your app to limit what information shows from your data source to your app. When applying these filters, only records that meet these conditions will be visible in your table.
Apply table data filter
To restrict the records that are pulled into Stacker from a particular table, you need to apply data filters to that table.
- Click Manage fields and data
- Select the table you would like to add the data filter on
- Click Settings on the top right
- Expand the data filter section of the window.
- Click on 'Add Condition' and select which field you'd like to base your filter on.
- Specify the condition you'd like fields to meet to be visible in the app.
- Click Save
Data filters apply to you as an admin as well as your users. If you'd like to just restrict which records your users can access, you should use Stacker's permissions feature.
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts