Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on All plans
Stacker allows you to customize the create form for each table in your app, you can control how your users submit new records.
Access Create Layout
- Click Add New on the table you want to edit
- Click Edit Layout
- Toggle off use fields from detail view
- Click on the field container until a blue highlight appears
Edit Create Layout
- Toggle on/off fields that you want your users to have access to when they create a new record
- Reorder the fields by clicking and dragging them.
- Open up the settings for a specific field by hovering your mouse over it in the menu and clicking the pencil icon.
- This will allow you to edit/hide the label
- Add a description or make it a required field (users cannot submit the form unless a value is provided for that field).
- Allow quick copy which will put a little icon next to the field allowing a user to hover over text and copy this to a clipboard.
Advanced form settings
Stacker also allows you to create the appearance of a multi-step form and collect different information from users depending on who they are, or their answers to previous questions.
Check out how to this here.
|Layout Types||Conditional Visibility on Create Layout|