Stacker lets you create apps powered by your data. You can transform your spreadsheets into user-friendly tools that control how you want others to interact with your information.
Connect to your data source and Stacker will automatically create an app for you based on the structure of your data.
This Quick Overview video will take you through the set-up process step-by-step.
Displaying your data in Stacker
- Choose how your tables are displayed
- Rearrange the navigation
- The data is continuously synced in from your data source. Changes made there will be automatically reflected in Stacker every 15 minutes
- Narrow the search with Inline Filters
- Transform a single row in our table into a beautiful and easy-to-understand view by editing the detail view
- Create tabs to make reviewing the record clearer
- Add action buttons to automate common tasks.
Sharing your Stacker app
When you're ready, it's really easy to share your app with those who need access.
Setting up Permissions in Stacker
- Set up which pages a user has access to, which records a user can see, edit and create and which specific fields they can interact with Stackers Permissions feature
- Use Roles to apply different rules to different types of users
|Watch: How to Build an Internal Tool|