Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on All plans
Sync your subscription and customer data from Stripe into your Stacker app.
This data source is currently in beta and is read-only
- Click App Settings
- Click Data sources
- Click Stripe
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Once connected you can:
- View your top Stripe customers alongside customer data stored in other datasources
- Share limited Stripe data with your team or external stakeholders
- Keep your account team alerted to upcoming renewals, cancellations, and delinquencies
Finding Stripe API key
This can be found from your Stripe dashboard, under Developers > API keys > Secret key.
- This feature enables you to sync Stripe data but does not enable you to take and process Stripe payments within your Stacker app.
- Stripe connection is read-only, you cannot make any changes to Stripe Customers, Subscriptions or set up new Subscriptions, issue invoices from Stacker.
|Importing data: Google Sheets||Importing data: Postgres|
|Importing data: Intercom|