Skip to main content
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
Note: This data source is currently in beta and is read-only.
Sync your subscription and customer data from Stripe into your Stacker app.
- Click App Settings
- Click Data sources
- Click Stripe
- Follow the onscreen instructions
Once connected you can:
- View your top Stripe customers alongside customer data stored in other datasources
- Share limited Stripe data with your team or external stakeholders
- Keep your account team alerted to upcoming renewals, cancellations, and delinquencies
This can be found from your Stripe dashboard, under Developers > API keys > Secret key.
- This feature enables you to sync Stripe data but does not enable you to take and process Stripe payments within your Stacker app.
- Stripe connection is read-only, you cannot make any changes to Stripe Customers, Subscriptions or set up new Subscriptions, issue invoices from Stacker.
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts