Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
This will allow you to ask relevant follow on questions in your create form, showing users different sections of the form to fill in, according to their previous answer.
Setting up Airtable base
We will be creating a multi step create form on our Property app.
You will need a dropdown field with two options, "For Sale" and "To Lease" added into a property table.
Editing the create form
- Click the Add New button on the table you want to edit the create form
- Click Edit Layout
- Toggle off "Use fields from detail view"
- Delete the field container, we will be creating our own
Add in field containers
- Drag over the field container until a red rectangle appears
- Drop the container onto the layout
- Toggle on the For Sale/To Lease field
- Add in a title
You will need to do this again to add in a field container for the "To Let" and "For Sale" section.
The form should look something like this.
Setting visibility filters
- Click to highlight the Sale information container
- In Edit layout click "set conditional visibility"
- Select the field, in the case it will be "For Sale/To Let" field
- Select "For Sale" as the option
- Repeat this with the Lease information container
This is a great way to set up your form so that users will only see and fill out information that is relevant to them, without having a long form to look through.
|Creating a Home Page|