Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
You can export your tables and data into .csv files. The export works with all data sources.
How to export
- Go to Manage fields and data
- Go to the table you would like to export
- Click Export
- A .csv file will automatically download
- Any field that is visible on the data grid is exported including lookups, relationships, formulas, etc.
- Fields are exported in the same order as displayed on the data grid.
- You can only export per table—it is not possible to bulk export yet.
- It is not possible to export comments from the activity tab.
|Importing data into Stacker||Importing data: additional data sources|