Skip to main content
Exporting data from Stacker
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
You can export your tables and data into .csv files. The export works with all data sources.
How to export
- Go to Manage fields and data
- Go to the table you would like to export
- Click Export
- A .csv file will automatically download
- Any field that is visible on the data grid is exported including lookups, relationships, formulas, etc.
- Fields are exported in the same order as displayed on the data grid.
- You can only export per table—it is not possible to bulk export yet.
- It is not possible to export comments from the activity tab.
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts