Skip to main content
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
You can embed an Airtable view into the detail layout of your app.
Get embed link from Airtable
- Go to the top of your Airtable base and click on 'Share View'
- Select 'Create a shareable grid view link'
- This will open the private links page where you can choose to embed
- You only need the url link i.e. the URL inside the " ".
How to use the embed link
Once you have copied the embed link, there are two ways you can use this in your layout, either by adding this into a field on your datasource or pasting this directly into the embed widget.
- Click in detail layout
- Click Edit Layout
- Drag embed widget into the layout
- Select from field (if the embed URL has been added to the base)
- Select from URL (if you want to paste the URL directly into Stacker)
- Choose a title
- Choose the height of the embed
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts