Skip to main content
Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
We support embedding videos from Youtube as well as Vimeo, you can even embed from Google drive videos.
Get embed link from YouTube
- Click on the Youtube video you want to embed
- You can use any link format to embed the video
Examples of links are listed below:
How to use the embed link
Once you have the embed URL, there are two ways you can use this in your layout, either by adding this into a field on your datasource or pasting this directly into the embed widget.
- Click in detail layout
- Click Edit Layout
- Drag embed widget into the layout
- Select from field (if the embed URL has been added to the base)
- Select from URL (if you want to paste the URL directly into Stacker)
- Choose a title
- Choose the height of the embed
If you want the video to start at a specific time, check the box "Start at" when copying your embed URL. Link example, https://www.youtube.com/embed/vgULGQjAyXs?start=197.
What is Stacker and what can you build with Stacker?
Building your App
Editing layouts, customizing navigation
Users & Permissions
How users work and how to set up permissions
What's new in Stacker
Tell us what you would like us to build next
Solutions to the most common issues
permissions, users, editing layouts