Who can use this feature?
👤 Available on all plans.
You can use data from Airtable to power your Stacker apps.
Prepare your Airtable Base
Make sure that you have fields for both the user's name, and also their email address in the table, to power the permissions system.
It isn't necessary to have a user table in your data source to set up your Stacker app; you can also add users individually in Stacker. You can create links between users and data directly in Stacker too.
Connect your Airtable
Enter your API Key
- Click App Settings
- Click Data Sources
- Select Airtable
- Name your data source, we recommend a memorable name, this will make it easy to manage multiple connections later
- Copy your Airtable API key
- Paste your API key in and click Proceed
Enter your sharing link
- Click Share in the top right corner of your Airtable base
- Click Share publicly and Enable shared base link
- Click the Shared base link to copy it
- Paste the link into your Stacker app
- If your Airtable base requires a password, click My base is password-protected
- Click Connect to sync the data from Airtable into Stacker
It is important to avoid regenerating the sharing link, this will break the connection between Airtable and Stacker.
|Update Airtable API Key and password||Importing data: Google Sheets|
|Importing data: Stripe|